For Wholesale Accounts Only: (Please contact your local sales rep to get coupon code)
Ships next business day or within 2 weeks from Southern California, USA.
Limited Quantities available.
The KN95 non-medical grade protective face cover is great mask to protect against airborne particulates and hazards, having an efficiency rate of at least 95% of airborne particles >0.3 microns.
A KN95 mask is a protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. The 'KN95' designation means that when subjected to careful testing, the mask blocks at least 95 percent of (0.3 microns) test particles. If properly fitted, the filtration capabilities of KN95 masks can exceed a higher filtration rate than 95%.
Construction, mining, textile, manufacturing, wood processing, electronic, automobile manufacturing, general public or other industries that require particulate protective situations.
- 4-Layers of protection include Filament non-woven fabric, flexible moderate thickness.
- The KN95 is designed to offer more protection than standard disposable 3-Ply masks or your conventional face cover
- The KN95 is lightweight and foldable, its design and overall lightweight structure make this mask easy to store and carry.
- Provide smooth breathing features, with the metal fastening strip ensuring optimal sealing between the bridge of the nose and the mask.
- Standards: GB2626-2006; EN 149:2001+A1:2009
- CDC: This mask is for non-medical use, thus complying with face covering recommendations
- FDA: MFG is Registered under the FDA.gov Data Base
- KN95 approval markings referenced on the mask
*IMPORTANT* Disclaimer(s) Due to COVID-19:
- Prices shown are subject to change due to forces beyond our control.
- Product Packaging will change as we ramp up our supply chain in partnership with various factories that are FDA registered.
** Picture of packaging is a representation of what you may received. You may receive a different box, but the masks inside will be of the same quality**